Building a home can be one of the most stressful things you’ll ever do in your life. In order to make the process go smoother most people hire a builder. In order to help you hire the right builder we found this article with questions to ask a potential builder. We hope that it helps the experience be less stressful.
If you need Lafayette dryer vent cleaning services, then Dryer Vents Plus is your #1 choice! Call Jeremy Leake today at 225-612-7752 to schedule your 100% Free, No Obligation Quote!
From the article:
When you’re thinking about buying a new home, selecting the right home builder is a key step in creating the home of your dreams. You should feel comfortable asking a potential home builder every question that you think is important. And, a professional builder or sales representative will want to make you a happy and satisfied home owner.
Besides the questions of “How much does it cost?,” and “When can we move in?,” here are some other questions you should ask:
- Will the builder give you references of recent buyers/occupants?
- Does the builder have a financing plan established?
- Are there options in the floor plan ??? for example, can a basement or deck be added?
- Can a room such as the basement be left unfinished?
- How much “customizing” can be done versus standard features?
- Can appliances be up- or down-graded?
- Are there any additional fees relating to the home or development?
- Will there be a home owners??? association? If so, what will the dues cost and what do they cover?
Debating between an open and closed kitchen? Then checkout this article about open vs closed kitchen that could be of interest to you.
Read the entire article here: http://www.nahb.org/generic.aspx?genericContentID=238592&fromGSA=1