No one wants to think about themselves or their loved ones getting injured in your own home but unfortunately it happens. Preventing injury of any kind is a parent’s number one priority. We found this article with information on keeping your family safe from injury from fires and burns. We hope it helps prevent injury to you and your loved ones.
If you need Hammond townhomes vent cleaning services, then Dryer Vents Plus is your #1 choice! Call Jeremy Leake today at 225-612-7752 to schedule your 100% Free, No Obligation Quote!
From the article:
- Make a fire escape plan with two ways out of the house, plus a designated meeting place once out of the house. Practice the fire escape plan regularly.
- Keep an emergency ladder on upper floors of your home in the event of a fire. Keep the ladder in or near the room of an adult or older child capable of using it.
- Make sure you have a smoke alarm on every level of your home and in each bedroom. Test smoke alarms monthly and remember to change the batteries twice a year.
- Replace smoke alarms that are 10 years or older.
- Install a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and know how to use it.
Interested in finding out the most common causes of fire and how to avoid them? Checkout this article about common causes of fire for homeowners that could be of interest to you.
Read all the ideas here: http://kidshealth.org/parent/firstaid_safe/home/safety_burns.html?tracking=P_RelatedArticle