Everyone is looking to save money. Especially if they can do it without altering their lives. In order to help you with that we found this article on how to lower your electric bills. We hope they help!
If you need Lafayette dryer vent cleaner services, then Dryer Vents Plus is your #1 choice! Call Jeremy Leake today at 225-612-7752 to schedule your 100% Free, No Obligation Quote!
From the article:
When Mom told you to turn out the lights, she was thinking of saving energy dollars, not rolling blackouts and bankrupt utility companies. Rarely have Moms words of wisdom been as fitting as they are now and not just in California. Electricity rates are going up everywhere.
Besides switching off lights, there are several other painless methods to conserve energy and save money on your electric bills.
- Look for those electronic devices, especially those with digital time and date displays that are infrequently used such as alarm clocks, TVs and VCRs in a guest room and unplug them.
- Unplug devices used to recharge electronics/batteries when they’re not being used.
- Transformers consume energy. Consider unplugging devices like calculators that are not in use.
- Wait until you can fill up your dishwasher before running it. And if you have a heated-dry option, switch it off. Prop open the door a bit after the cycle to air dry your load.
- If you have an electric cooktop, turn the burners off a few minutes before the allotted cooking time. The heating element will stay hot long enough to finish the cooking without using more electricity.
Looking to fix things around your home but don’t have much money? Checkout this article with cheap home repair that could be of interest to you.