Technology and screens are everywhere. They make it more challenging to have an actual conversation with anyone, especially kids. In order to help you out we found this article with simple ideas on how to better connect with your plugged in child. We hope it helps!
If you need Apartment complex dryer vent cleaning services, then Dryer Vents Plus is your #1 choice! Call Jeremy Leake today at 225-612-7752 to schedule your 100% Free, No Obligation Quote!
From the article:
Here are some simple tips to help make better connections with your plugged-in children:
Elementary School Children
1. Make a clear plan and ask them what they want to do for the day.
2. Limit screen time when you???re in the car or forbid it entirely. If your children are under age two, no screen time at all.
3. Allow them to negotiate???more screen time at home if they cooperate and help you shop or do their chores, but no more than an hour a day on screens (all of them).
4. Take them to a park or some place where they can run, play ball or do some kind of exercise. Take them outdoors every hour! Go sledding or walking or skiing! Walk the dog! Make projects with them.
5. Listen to music they love when you???re in the car or at home.
6. Participate in screen-free weeks if your town or school has one scheduled.
Looking for more tips on communicating with your child? Checkout this article with communication tips that could be of interest to you.
Read the entire article here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/listen-the-kids/201401/are-your-kids-plugged-screens