Accidents happen. It’s how we prepare for them that counts for the long run. For some situations it’s the difference between life and death. Fire is one of those situations. Knowing how to teach your children in a way that they will understand can be difficult though. We found this article on PBS Kids that we hope will help you teach your children how to be safe around fire!
If you need Denham Springs townhomes vent cleaning services, then Dryer Vents Plus is your #1 choice! Call Jeremy Leake today at 225-612-7752 to schedule your 100% Free, No Obligation Quote!
From the article:
- Get out fast! When you hear the loud beep of the smoke alarm, get out of the house. Never hide or take time to grab your belongings or pets.
- Follow your escape plan. After all, you’ve been practicing!
- Feel a door before you open it. If it is hot, there may be fire on the other side. Try to get out another way.
- Stay low to the floor. Since smoke rises, the safest air for breathing is down low.
- Call 9-1-1 or the fire department. Be sure to do this after you get out of the house. Remember: Only call 9-1-1 if there is a real emergency.
- Stay out! Once you’re out, stay out. Don’t go back for anything!
Do your kids have a hard time at bedtime? Checkout this article with bedtime ideas that could be of interest to you.
Read the entire article here: http://pbskids.org/arthur/firesafety/