Our lives are busy. Very busy. With each passing year it seems that they become even more so. If you’re looking to simplify your life then you’ve come to the right place. We found this article with 101 different ideas to help you out. We hope it helps!
If you need Denham springs vent cleaning services, then Dryer Vents Plus is your #1 choice! Call Jeremy Leake today at 225-612-7752 to schedule your 100% Free, No Obligation Quote!
From the article:
Contentment is reaching a place of utter serenity and satisfaction with life. Many believe that the more you acquire, the happier you???ll be. However, you will often find that the more you own, the more discontented and unsettled you feel. There is too much in the world to keep us preoccupied, heightening our stress and pulling us in multiple different directions all at once. This is why many people are turning toward minimalism, striving for a simpler life and relief from all the pressures of our society.
Unlike many stories of the minimalist lifestyle you may hear, you don???t need to do something extreme like sell your car or build a tiny house to live in to see a difference in your life. Whether you???re looking for a change in your routine or ways to declutter your house, here are 101 manageable ways to simplify your life. They are sorted into categories for easier navigation.
1. Ask yourself some starting questions. If you???ve caught the minimalist bug, it may be tempting to get started on decluttering your home right away, but don???t dive in before establishing your goals. What do you want to accomplish? What rooms need extra attention? How much space do you want to free up, or how much clutter do you want to eliminate?
2. Start with a clean slate when decluttering. Whatever problem area you are working on, it is best to take everything out first. Empty your closet, dump out your dresser drawers, or clean off your desk. It may be overwhelming, but sometimes things need to get worse before they can get better.
3. Sort your items into piles. Organize as you go by designating things as keep, throw away, recycle, give away, sell, or undecided. There are some items that no one else may want or be able to use, which you can dispose of with ease. If you have a local Goodwill or similar organization nearby, you can drop off some of your better stuff there. You can also sell it online through sites like eBay, or Craigslist for local pick-ups of big items. Use the ???undecided??? pile sparingly and don???t put off your final verdicts for too long.
4. Get rid of clothes you rarely wear. Clothes that are not the right size, are not a flattering cut, shrunk in the wash or have noticeable stains, or possess some other defect that makes you avoid them should be tossed. This also applies to clothes that align with an outdated fad or items you only wore once for a special occasion. Don???t hang on to a certain outfit strictly for its sentimental value.
5. Choose versatile clothing. The easier something is to mix and match with the rest of your wardrobe, the more likely it is that you will wear it. Oddly-colored or specialty pieces greatly narrow down your choices for what to pair with them.
6. Cut down on accessories. You don???t need tons of shoes, hundreds of pairs of earrings, or a purse to match every outfit. Again, keep things that are versatile, as well as your absolute favorites, then get rid of or give away the rest. This also means showing some restraint and not caving every time Claire???s has a store-wide sale.
Looking to organize your garage? Then checkout this article about garage organization ideas that could be of interest to you.
Read the entire article here: http://www.goedekers.com/blog/101-steps-simpler-life/